The AIT Robotics Club is at it again! After a successful seminar at Pinnacle College in Achimota on 9 July, 2018, the founder of the university was so impressed that called the Robotics Club members to come back to do a workshop with Pinnacle students on 14 July.
The Robotics Club members introduced the Parking Distance Controller system, also known as PDC, to the 10 students. During the workshop the students learned:
- The basics of python programming and Arduino microcontroller
- How to program the Ultrasound Sensor using Raspberry Pi and Arduino microcontroller
- How to program RGB LED using Raspberry Pi and Arduino microcontroller
- How to program the buzzer using Raspberry Pi and Arduino microcontroller
- How to program the PDC system using Raspberry Pi and Arduino microcontroller
The workshop participants were amazed to be able to program the various components! Students asked a lot of relevant questions that created a great dialog between the Robotics Club members and the workshop participants. We can’t wait to see what the Robotics Club will be up to next!
Here are some pictures of the workshop for you to enjoy. The whole album can be found here.