Want to be ready for the next Full Stack Embedded workshop? These tutorials will give you all the skills you need to excel at our projects.
Each month we publish a tutorial that will help prepare you for the next Full Stack Embedded project. Follow the tutorials, do the exercises and ask questions in the comments – that way you’ll have the skills to do complex projects together with us and on your own!
- January: Configuring a Raspberry Pi for WiFi
- February: Writing a project proposal
- March: Changing the Keyboard Layout
- April: Running an FSE workshop
- June: Classes and Object Orientated Programming
- January: Setting up a Raspberry Pi
- February: Working with external code in Python
- March: Flow of operation: if, for and while
- April: The magic of functions
- May: Conquering the chaos: How to write modular code
- June: Status check: How do you like the tutorials so far?
- July: Controlling an LED using PWM through the GPIO pins
- August: Using GitHub for sharing code
- October: Controlling buzzers
- November: Bonus tutorial: Arduino traffic light
- December: Ultrasonic obstacle scanner on Arduino